1. Information that we collect from you
1.3 If you are 16 years old or younger you may not register with us on the Website. If We become aware that you are 16 years old or younger and you have not obtained such permission, we will remove your personal information from our records. By entering your details on the Website you are stating that you are 17 years old or older.
2. Use of your information
2.1 We will only use your information for the following purposes:
(a) to enable Us to provide you with access to all parts of the Website and to use the Service and to enable you to download information and materials from the Website; the registration form, to contact you with Our newsletter and other email updates;
(b) to make you occasional offers of membermeister's products or services or to make you aware of other products or services offered by Us from time to time;
(c) to produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of people who access the Website;
(d) to contact you for your views on the Website and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website;
(e) to administer, support, improve and develop our website.
2.2 If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let Us know and We will remove you from Our mailing list.
2.3 We reserve the right to use the name and/or logo of the company you work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless you specifically tell us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times.
3. Disclosure of your information
3.1 We do follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. We comply with the laws of the countries from which we operate.
3.2 Certain personal information that you provide to Us is defined as Sensitive Personal Data by the Data Protection Act 1988. We do not seek any sensitive personal data other than that which is reasonable and necessary for the purposes sought. on requested you are giving your explicit consent to collect, process, disclose, transfer or store your Sensitive Personal Data for the purposes of processing orders for goods and services.
3.4 We do not disclosure your personal data to any third party except to the extent that we may disclose your personal data to third parties (whether in the UK or elsewhere) for the purposes of processing orders made by you for goods or services from Us .
3.5 Please note that this may include the transfer of your personal data to one or more countries outside the UK .
3.6 By using the Website you consent to third parties having access to your personal data, including those outside the European Economic Area (EEA). You understand and accept that if your data is disclosed to third parties outside the EEA those parties may be based in territories that may not have sensitive data protection provisions in law. Every effort will be made to ensure that your data is processed solely to provide you with a newsletter or other email update, or in connection with a competition/promotion. We will attempt to ensure that your data is held safely.3.7 You agree to keep confidential and not to disclose to any other individual or individuals for all time the user name and password related to your membermeister account.
4. CookiesCookies are small amounts of information which We store on your computer. We issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the Website and when you register with the Service. Cookies are necessary for the operation of the Service and therefore, if you set up your computer to reject cookies you will be unable to access the Service.
5. Security and data retentionWe employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
6. Accessing and updatingYou are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask Us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact Us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
9. ContactAll comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to: [email protected]